Skip to content
Aims and Objectives
- CFONHS was founded earlier this year, and will be applying for official affiliation in the new year.
- Chairman and members work in the health sector and NHS.
- Chairman is the Ambassador to the Leader’s group of the conservative party.
- The leaders group has only a small number of the party.
- CFONHS is focused on all levels of the NHS and is getting them involved in the Party.
- CFONHS would aim to campaign and help on long term basis across seats and rebuttal in the media.
- Build on the enduring values shared between the NHS and the Conservative Party.
- Serve as a point of contact for the Conservative Party to engage with NHS and health care professionals
- Create understanding of issues faced by medical / NHS workers of all levels.
- Engage Party leadership, Parliamentarians, Government to ensure support in policy and campaigning.
- Engage Party leadership, Parliamentarians, Government to discuss issues faced by medical / NHS workers at all levels.
- Engage with communities, listen to their views and concerns about the NHS and Conservative Party.
- Actively campaign for conservative party through our wide membership across the country.
- Get more people involved in voluntary and career services for the NHS